What is in Vitamin C-1000 Complex?
We bet you know where to get Vitamin C. Most of us immediately think of orange juice, because citrus fruits are high in this vital nutrient. Our Vitamin C-1000 Complex recipe contains the following:
- Citrus bioflavanoid complex – This flavonoid, derived from lemons, oranges, limes, grapefruit and tangerines, is an antioxidant, helping your body fight free radicals. It also promotes a healthy immune system and good circulation.
- Rutin – Rutin is another bioflavonoid, derived from common foods like citrus fruits, apples, figs, or tea. It is a potent antioxidant and supports the production of collagen.
- Hesperidin complex – Found in the peels of citrus fruits, Hesperidin helps your blood circulate, and is a contributing factor to heart and eye health.
- Acerola powder – One of nature’s most abundant sources of Vitamin C, Acerola is also called the Barbados cherry or West Indian cherry. This powdered form provides your body with powerful antioxidants.
- Quercetin Dihydrate – Quercetin is found in red wine, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, Buckwheat tea, onions, apples, and some berries. It also has antioxidant properties, and promotes blood and body health. Quercetin dehydrate also shares some of the properties of caffeine, and will give your brain a little boost.
- Rose Hips – Rose hips have been a folk remedy since before recorded history. They are rich in Vitamin C and useful for gastrointestinal health.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment.
All orders placed on a weekday are dispatched within 24 hours. Orders placed on weekend and holidays are dispatched the next business day. We require a street address for delivery. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
Where do you deliver?
We ship to these selected countries: Canada, United States, Haiti via JOUVENLIFE chosen carrier. Please note that we do not ship to non-contiguous states like Alaska and Hawaii. Please ensure you complete your address details correctly when placing your order. You will receive an email receipt when you complete the purchase process.
When do you deliver?
Customers with Canada or USA addresses can expect to receive their package within 5-7 working days. Customers living in Haiti and Dominican Republic will receive their packages in 2 weeks following their orders. If any products you””ve requested aren””t in stock, we””ll email you to let you know.
Can I send things to more than one address?
No. During checkout, you will have to choose where you want your order to be delivered. To send items to multiple addresses, you will need to place multiple orders.
What if I’m not in when you deliver?
Deliveries are usually made on Mondays to Fridays, between 9am and 5.30pm. If the recipient isn””t in, our courier will leave a card confirming that they””ve tried to deliver your parcel. Please call the contact number on the card to either agree a convenient delivery time. After three failed delivery attempts your items will be returned to our warehouse.
What if only part of my order has arrived?
If there are any items missing from the order (as detailed in your order confirmation email), please contact customer service or phone us on 1-855-JOUVENS, so that we can sort this out for you.
What are your delivery charges?
Shipping costs are calculated considering the weight of your package:
0.01-0.99 lbs: 12.95 USD
1.00-2.99 lbs: 20.95 USD
3.00-4.99 lbs: 22.95 USD
5.00-10.99 lbs: 24.45 USD
11.00-14.99 lbs:27.45 USD
15.00-19.99 lbs:31.47 USD
Big packages: Depending on your zone, delivery charges will range from $30 to $95 per order.
All delivery charges will be shown at checkout, before and after confirmation of your order. If you would like an estimate of your cost of delivery, put the item into your shopping cart and displayed at the bottom is your estimated delivery charge.
You will have the opportunity to view the finalized delivery charges on your order at the checkout stage before you complete your order and make payment.