What is in Super B Complex?
Super B Complex is a powerful combination. It contains the following B Vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 – B1 helps boost your metabolism, fights thiamine deficiency, and promotes kidney health.
- Vitamin B2 – B2, or riboflavin, is an antioxidant, and fights free radicals.
- Niacin – Niacin, or B3, can improve cholesterol and circulation.
- Vitamin B6 – B6 is versatile, and boost metabolism, immune function, and cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 – An essential vitamin B12 helps your body form red blood cells, among many other things.
- Folic Acid – Folic acid is great for your blood and bowel health, and helps reduce the impact of aging on your bones and memory.
- Biotin – This coenzyme helps you form healthy skin and nails, and is a metabolic aid, as well.
- Pantothenic Acid – Also known as B5, scientists consider Pantothenic Acid essential to all forms of life, as it helps your body synthesize or break down many substances.
- Choline Bitartrate – This mood and memory booster also helps promote healthy liver function.
- Inositol – this mildy sweet carbohydrate converts nutrients into energy, and helps keep your body from storing fat, especially in your liver.
- Para-Amino Benzoic Acid – PABA nourishes your hair and skin, and also supports blood and intestinal health.
Why Should I Take Super B Complex?
If you are at risk for Vitamin B deficiencies, or simply want to take a safe multivitamin to ensure optimal health, you should consider Herbal Forest Super B Complex supplement. Risk groups include older adults, vegetarians, alcoholics (even those in recovery), and those who have undergone surgery to correct obesity. Even if none of those apply to you, you can benefit from the added energy, improved mood, and increased immune response.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment.