Free radicals are the boogeymen of the health world – except they’re no myth. Remember your basic high school chemistry, where they talked about chemical molecular bonds? Free radicals are molecules that are unstable because they’re lacking an electron.
They form naturally during metabolism in small numbers, but pollution, radiation, cigarettes, and chemicals (such as pesticide/herbicide) spawn them in droves – and that’s bad for your body. They accumulate in your system and speed the aging process as they attack your stable cells in a bid to collect the electrons they’re missing.
Antioxidants are your body’s natural defense against free radicals, and this supplement is packed to bursting with the good stuff. Some manufacturers will tell you that their antioxidant supplement is superior because it has some magnificent concentration, but we went and did one better.
Our antioxidants follow scientific thought by including a variety of antioxidants from different fruit sources – ten of them, to be exact. With this supplement, you’re charging your body with a supreme dose of:
- Mangosteen, to load your system full of powerful antioxidant phytonutrients called xanthones.
- Acai Berry, loaded with vitamins B1, B2, B3; vitamin C; vitamin E; omega 6 and omega 9; calcium and potassium
- Noni, so you can enjoy the anti-inflammatory properties without the notoriously bitter taste.
- Goji Berry, for antioxidants with a side of Vitamin C and Beta Carotene.
- Pomegranate, for healthy blood sugar, and three times the antioxidants of red wine.
- Resveratrol, giving you the heart-healthy features of red wines without the hangover.
A Proprietary Superfruit blend that includes raspberry, wild cherry, blueberry, elderberry, and grape seed.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Information within this site is for educational purposes only. Statements about the products efficacy have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned within are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As always, please consult your health care practitioner for any medical advise or treatment